Saturday 5 October 2013

CINNAMON PANCAKES



100g plain flour
2 eggs
300ml milk/water
Oil for frying
1/2 tbsp cinnamon (optional)



Most people who know me will probably know I love pancakes..all kinds, homemade, American, pre-packaged.. except maybe the maple syrup and raisin ones. And anyone who's ever lived with me will know my cupboards are never without flour or eggs... I think you get the picture.

In this edition, I decided to deviate from my usual sugar pancakes and add cinnamon. The cinnamon provided the mix with a little kick. My basketball training means that Tuesday mornings leave me with no time for breakfast before my first lecture. So, I prepare these the night before, wrap them up and pack them to eat on the go. 

This recipe is freezable and vegetarian.

No comments:

Post a Comment